Leaving your Florida condo for a few months? Here are a few things to consider before you leave for home.
Two weeks before you leave:
- Check to see if any prescriptions need to be filled.
- Cover garage windows.
- Call Nuisance Wildlife Removal for a FREE inspection. You dont want any surprise visitors moving in while you’re gone.
- Set timers to control lights – this gives you time to make sure they work correctly.
- Remove keys from “secret” places, both house & car.
- Ask a neighbor to park in your driveway occasionally, and check inside the condo twice a month.
- Arrange to have newspaper & mail delivery stopped
The day you leave:
- Lock all windows and doors.
- Throw away perishables from refrigerator.
- Set air conditioning to 80 degrees to control indoor humidity.
- Turn off water behind toilets.
- Take out the trash.
When you return:
If you didn’t call Nuisance Wildlife Removal before you left, and now smell something dead in the condo, call us now. We will find and retrieve dead animals, and treat the area with special odor neutralizing enzymes.
Call us at 941-729-2103.